ACORD Forms - Google Chrome Browser
Simple to Use, Easy to Learn ACORD forms Software.
You can use Google Chrome for Forms Boss Web on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS devices.
Problem with Printing ACORD Forms
- When the Print Preview appears, click "More settings", and set Margins to Minimum.
File Save prompt when Downloading ACORD Forms
- Click the 3 dot button in the upper right corner of Google Chrome.
- Click "Settings"
- Scroll down and click "Advanced"
- In the "Downloads" section, turn on "Ask where to save each file before downloading"
Setting Google Chrome as Default Web Browser
- Click the Windows 10 Start button
- Click the Settings gear app icon
- Click Apps
- Click "Default apps"
- Click the icon under "Web browser"
- Choose "Google Chrome" from the list
- Close the Settings window
Making a Chrome shortcut to avoid making it the default browser
- Right-click an empty part of your desktop
- Left click the New
- Left click Shortcut
- Type the path to chrome.exe along with the Forms Boss Web url
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" "https://www.formsbossweb.com"
- Click the "Next" button
- Type "Forms Boss Web"
- Click the Finish button