Forms Boss Web - Google Chrome Browser
You can use the Google Chrome web browser for Forms Boss Web on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS devices.
Problem with Printing ACORD Forms
- When the Print Preview appears, click "More settings", and set Margins to Minimum.
File Save prompt when Downloading ACORD Forms
- Click the 3 dot button in the upper right corner of Google Chrome.
- Click "Settings"
- Scroll down and click "Advanced"
- In the "Downloads" section, turn on "Ask where to save each file before downloading"
Setting Google Chrome as Default Web Browser
- Click the Windows 10 Start button
- Click the Settings gear app icon
- Click Apps
- Click "Default apps"
- Click the icon under "Web browser"
- Choose "Google Chrome" from the list
- Close the Settings window
Making a Chrome shortcut to avoid making it the default browser on Windows.
- Right-click an empty part of your desktop
- Left click the New
- Left click Shortcut
- Type the path to chrome.exe along with the Forms Boss Web url
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" "https://www.formsbossweb.com"
- Click the "Next" button
- Type "Forms Boss Web"
- Click the Finish button